Fisher Industries is a vertically integrated family of businesses that encompasses all aspects of the aggregate and land development industries. Our goal is to provide innovative products and sustainable solutions for the world's infrastructure. For additional information about our company, visit our website at www.fisherind.com.
The Class A Truck Driver will be responsible for transporting oversize and overweight equipment to the job sites. The drivers will be exposed to different situations and equipment in performing their assigned task. They will be responsible for maintaining their assigned equipment. This position requires Class A CDL and heavy haul experience.
- Confidence and ability to transport oversize loads.
- Work in adverse weather conditions.
- Overnight travel required.
- Must adhere to all company and DOT safety policies.
- Maintain accurate logbooks and time cards.
- Knowledge of local and state oversize rules and regulations.
- Able to handle permitting for oversize and overweight loads.
- Willing to operate any vehicle assigned.
- Make accurate and prompt deliveries.
- Help with set up and tear down of plant operations.
- Maintain and service transportation equipment.
- Operate heavy equipment for loading and unloading purposes.
- Operate loaders to facilitate gravel hauling operations.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must possess a CDL, Class A with all endorsements including HazMat and tanker.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Should have mechanical skills to perform maintenance on equipment.
- Must provide a valid DOT Medical Examiner's Certificate.
- Must be able to provide past driving record, and current MVR.
- Basic Computer Skills Required (Email, Smart Phone, Excel)
Fisher Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to submit an application, please email email@example.com to request an accommodation. This email is only to request an accommodation to the application process and is not an email to inquire about the status of your application.