Food Service Station Attendant (Part-Time)
greyhound Phoenix, AZ
- Greets customers and offers assistance as needed.
- Takes customer orders and performs suggestive selling.
- Operates cash register, handles money, and makes proper change.
- Balances personal cash register at the end of shift or as needed.
- Cooks/heats simple foods and prepares daily food items per the standard.
- Prepares and serves beverages (e.g. coffee, soft drinks, etc.)
- Stores food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
- Restocks supplies and food items in order to maintain inventory.
- Arranges and organizes tables, chairs, equipment, decorations, etc.
- Cleans/sanitizes kitchen areas, dining area, service area, and equipment.
- Removes trash and cleans kitchen garbage containers.
- Follows all state and local health department requirements.
- Performs other tasks assigned my management.
- Education: None
- Certifications: None
- Experience: None
- Knowledge: None
- Customer Service Orientation
- Safety Awareness
- Numerical Reasoning
- Basic reading, writing, and oral expression in English
- Ability to stand/walk entire shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to perform pushing/pulling activities.
- Ability to bend/stoop, squat, and kneel/crouch/crawl
- Ability to climb, reach, and twist
- Flexibility to work on holidays, weekends, and different shifts.
- Able to wear safety equipment (e.g. Apron, goggles, heat resistant gloves, etc.)
- May be required to work 100% indoors in a food service environment, with noise/fumes, machines, cleaning chemicals, tools equipment and work aids.
Job Category: Restaurant - Food Service, Retail