Financial Service Professional
This position is being recruited by ManpowerGroup Solutions, RPO, on behalf of Charles Schwab. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Schwab was built around a simple idea: put the client first. Many companies say that, but we work to keep clients at the heart of everything we do by offering a more modern way to build and manage wealth. We have evidence of this through our areas of recognition, such as one of the most admired companies of 2017, Best online Brokers of 2017 and Top Workplace for 2017. We are champions of investors and those who serve them and are looking for additional champions to join our team as a Financial Services Professional. Our team is made up of a diverse workforce including experienced professionals, people looking for a career change or re-entering the workforce and recent college graduates. If you enjoy providing a superior level of service to others around you, have a passion for continuous learning and enjoy working with likeminded individuals to learn from and share best practices with please continue reviewing our opportunity.
What you'll do:
As a Financial Services Professional, you will be an ambassador of Schwab helping to educate and solve problems for thousands of clients. Your career will start in an inbound contact center taking numerous calls from our retail clients (individual investors) on a variety of topics. Our goal is that you are able to achieve client loyalty based on service. Some of the unique aspects about this role and the support you receive to achieve this include non-scripted calls and a focus on providing you direct feedback and coaching. We want you to bring your personality to your calls and invest in your development to help achieve client satisfaction.
Throughout these conversations you will:
- Educate clients: Engage clients in discussions involving market conditions, trends and providing investment education.
- Be an advocate for clients: Care enough to ask the difficult questions knowing that just one question, the right question, can change a client's future.
- Use investigative skills: Resolve client issues by leveraging technology and business experts within Schwab to identify efficient and effective methods to meet client goals.
- Be consultative: Recommend solutions, when appropriate, to clients which align to their goals and promote Schwab growth.
- Build collaborative relationships: Work in a team based environment with a diverse group of associates focused on meeting the needs of the company and clients.
Professionals that show continuous successful performance can be considered for promotional opportunities onto more specialty dedicated teams or other specialty teams within Schwab.
Hear from our employees on what it's like to work at Schwab: https://www.aboutschwab.com/work-at-schwab
What you have:
- Active and valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 licenses
- If you are not currently licensed you will start as an Associate Financial Services Professional and have the opportunity to be promoted to a Financial Services Professional
- You will have a condition of employment for passing the Series 7 & 63 within 150 days of starting the licensing phase of training
- Resilient attitude to help achieve client satisfaction in a continuous call environment
- A drive to constantly improve the client experience
- Ability to establish trust and rapport with clients over the phone
- Robust consulting, influencing and client engagement skills
- Desire to work in a collaborative team-based culture
- Ability to adapt and implement changes as market and business conditions evolve
What you get:
- Comprehensive training program that includes a mix of instructor taught, web-based, and on the job learning
- Obtain your Series 7 & 63 if not already licensed
- A dedicated team manager focused on helping you be successful in meeting your career goals
- Superior benefits package that includes a Sabbatical Program, Employee Wellness Program, paid Volunteer Time, Employee Resource groups and much more. See The Benefits of Working at Schwab for more details
- Multiple schedule options that include days, nights and weekends
- Not just a job but a career… Becoming a Schwabbie
- Learn more about The Schwab Way
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.