POSITION SUMMARY: The Field Project Implementation Specialist provides key implementation support by facilitating services on our vehicle fleet by either the Company or a third party as prescribed in a contract exhibit. This position initiates company-wide implementation schedules, communicates with assigned leadership, and arranges installation teams to execute an accurate and efficient system set-up. Following installation, the specialist trains employees on system use and provides follow-up support. Significant travel is involved (80-90%).
- Serves as the field expert for the implementation of Digital Operations systems and processes.
- Launches projects to assigned locations according to the schedule plan.
- Coordinates schedules with local leadership and installation teams.
- Orders necessary equipment to complete the installation at the project site.
- Demonstrates organizational and time management skills to keep projects on track.
- Monitors and documents project status to ensure successful implementation.
- Communicates and presents project progress and system performance to leadership.
- Troubleshoots system network, start-up, and connectivity and provides solutions when necessary.
- Educates field employees on the use of the Digital Operations systems and processes.
- Conducts on site system performance reviews and generates user experience reports.
- Identifies system and process points of failure and provides solutions to ensure system implementation success.
- Builds trust and influences the user audience to accept the Digital Operations systems and initiatives.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Minimum of 3 years in a waste industry maintenance, safety, or operations role preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years as a dispatch lead or dispatch supervisory role preferred.
- Large container portion of InfoPro
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Valid Driver's License.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.