ON Semiconductor is hiring a Diversity & Inclusion Analyst – Recruiting Programs to support diversity & inclusion initiatives and other projects within the organization. This position will be in ON Semiconductor's Diversity & Inclusion team in Phoenix, AZ
As our Diversity & Inclusion Analyst you will:
- Build strong relationships between both internal and external stakeholders, diversity organizations, and other outside candidate sourcing channels
- Drive our efforts to enhance our careers page to ensure we are in line with labor legislation, respect human rights, have non-discriminatory language and are continuously attracting top talent to the company
- Build talent pipelines by executing strategic sourcing strategies to attract top level diverse talent into the organization
- Lead talent acquisition projects and diversity initiatives as outlined by Executive and Talent Acquisition leadership
- Partner with Talent Acquisition leadership on sourcing strategies, employer branding and social media presence to position ON as an employer of choice
- Lead and attend diversity recruitment events throughout the United States
- Oversee and expand the Ambassador Program in partnership with the STEM UP affinity network group
- Partner with the OD&E team to build a strong diverse pipeline of qualified candidates to support succession planning efforts
- Research best practices for full life cycle D&I recruitment programs and keeps up-to-date on trends
- Create comprehensive D&I recruitment strategies including advertising plans, outreach, and trainings
- In conjunction with the Senior HR Business Analyst, tracks D&I talent acquisition metrics and provides data and reports on a regular basis. Monitors and evaluates effectiveness of programs, makes adjustments as needed.
- Collaborate with hiring departments to create diversity and inclusion plans for recruitment as well as ongoing outreach programs.
- Provide guidance and acts as a subject matter expert for hiring managers, Talent Acquisition and global HR partners.
- Ensures job descriptions, interview questions and other hiring material contains non-biased language
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, and/or closely related field preferred
- Recruiting and sourcing experience, required
- Diversity talent acquisition experience, preferred
- Prior experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo preferred)
- Experience in managing career fairs both virtually and on-site
- Experience in working with MS Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Experience managing business relationships with diversity & community organizations and/or recruitment vendors preferred
- Understanding of how to leverage a variety of social media channels for recruiting purposes
- Project/program management experience to streamline and document recruiting processes
- Ability to travel domestically, 20% of the time
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, standard and custom devices. The company's products help engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical and military/aerospace applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions.
ON Semiconductor is an equal opportunity employer. The Company maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination or harassment against any qualified applicant or employee to the extent prohibited by federal, state and local laws and regulations. By way of example, discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information (including test results), status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, uniform service member status, political affiliation, union membership, gender identity or gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law is prohibited.