Requisition Number: CUSTO03747
Specialist, Customer Service
The Customer Service Specialist develops and maintains customer relationships and delivers the highest quality customer service through inbound sales calls. The Customer Service Specialist has a dual reporting role, reporting to the TLC Leader for Safety communications, workspace, and equipment support. They will report to the Customer Service Lead for time-off requests, timesheet approval, role-specific training, daily work plan and performance management.
The individual must exhibit the following core TireHub commitments:
· Approachable - If a company could smile, we would. Instead we rely on our people to show it. We care about each other and our customers because we know business only gets done right when people respect each other and value relationships.
· Adventurous - What TireHub is set up to do is intentionally outrageous. So, we readily embrace challenges with the courage to introduce new ideas and the ambition to build something unique.
· Relentless - We tackle our work with energy. We deliver on our commitments with enthusiasm. And we don't give up until we get to the end.
· Speedy - Speed is the currency in the tire industry. When we commit to a job, we get the job done – and we do it fast.
- Manage incoming sales calls and all aspects of inbound order management
- Input/maintain customer account in CRM
- Adhere to TireHub’s pricing policy
- Manage customer returns and warranties
- Make appropriate product recommendations
- Completes other tasks assigned by the Customer Service Lead
- Performs additional responsibilities as requested*
- Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Resourcefulness: Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- 2 years minimum previous sales or customer-facing experience preferred
- Demonstrated success with over-the-phone communication
- Industry sales knowledge preferred
- Bilingual is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and time metrics
- Demonstrated problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Product and industry knowledge
- Collections experience
- Microsoft Office experience