Requisition Number: CUSTO01554
Online Components, a Master Electronics company, has an exciting career opportunity for a Customer Service Manager who will report to the VP of onlinecomponents.com in Phoenix, AZ.
** Local Candidates Strongly Preferred ***
The ideal candidate will love developing, coaching, and supporting individuals at all stages of their careers; While ensuring workflows, escalations, and other processes best support our customer's needs. You have to thrive in the type of environment that is constantly going and growing.
How you will spend your time as a Customer Service Manager:
- Lead and manage a team of 4 supervisors and 20+ customer service representatives.
- Effectively build productive working relationships with direct reports, peers, leadership, and other departments
- Manage the career growth and development of the Customer Service representative team
- Identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality
- Understanding and correctly utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures
- Developing and achieving performance goals and objectives to achieve customer promise expectations
- Managing workflow, escalations, and effectively delegating workload across the management team
- Driving creation of staffing plans, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, Lean/Kaizen activities, and other Change/Six Sigma initiatives
Requirements for a Customer Service Manager:
- 5+ years of Customer Service Management experience, required
- Degree in Business Management, preferred
- Working experience with Zendesk, preferred
- Electronic component distribution knowledge, preferred
Why Master Electronics?
As a customer focused and driven organization, we offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, life, paid time off, 401k match and an EAP program as well as an opportunity to grow with the company.
Master Electronics has a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible self-starter attitude.
Headquartered in Phoenix, AZ, Master Electronics is a leading global authorized distributor of electronic components. For more than half a century, our family-owned company has remained focused on strong relationships, responsive service and added value. This is how Master Electronics has grown to serve hundreds of thousands of customers in partnership with hundreds of world-class suppliers.
Master Electronics, a leading global authorized distributor of electronic components, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or any other protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, Master Electronics prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.