CVS IS HIRING!
Become a part of our growing team at our Phoenix facility!
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist you will be responsible for monitoring the receivables on patient accounts in a long term care setting. This role is essential to ensuring patient financial services are handled properly. The Accounts Receivable Specialist position is responsible for helping patients understand their pharmaceutical charges and assist in resolving any resident questions or concerns. Additional responsibilities will include collecting payments, scheduling payments and reviewing resident's statement of account for accuracy of charges and proper account handling. As part of the Private Pay team you will work in a customer service oriented, fast paced and team focused environment to help resolve patient account balances.
As you support Omnicare, a CVS Health company, we will support you by offering all the tools and resources you need in a collaborative team based environment. Our goal is to ensure you are able to provide top tier service and resolution for our patient accounts.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist on the Private Pay team is responsible for:
- Contacting customers by phone to reconcile account balances.
- Retrieving copies of invoices to send via fax or mail for account resolution.
- Documenting client communications in the receivables systems.
- Processing payments and following up on promised payments.
- Identifying, communicating and escalating issues to management or appropriate leader.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Technical proficiency in working in multiple systems and software's simultaneously.
- Experience in customer service and a high volume environment.
- Strong written, and verbal communication.
• years of experience with the below qualifications.
- Knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid.
- Experience in negotiating payment arrangements.
- Receivables or collections experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Verifiable High School Diploma (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.