With an 85% internal promotion rate and rapid company growth, build your career with the world's largest pool supply retailer!
The Leslie's Customer Support Center (Corporate Office) is located in Phoenix, Arizona. The Customer Support Center assists all of Leslie's internal and external customers around the nation. The once warehouse, now office, includes an on-site gym and wellness center, along with covered parking. As the leading pool supply retailer in the nation, we work hard to maintain a supportive and friendly atmosphere that results in innovation and quality service.
Provide daily help desk support for stores and end users with a focus on providing outstanding customer service. Troubleshoot and repair issues with PC hardware and software, printers/copiers, and phones. Setup and configure new computers and new users. Provide phone support for escalated Store POS, Water Test PC, WAN, and phone line issues. Handle escalations for issues that were unable to be resolved by 1st level help desk technicians or require urgent attention.
- Provide outstanding customer service to stores and end users by being available for inbound calls for at least 90% of your scheduled phone time each day.
- Further increase customer service by consistently logging work orders, specifically in the following scenarios:
- Calls or walk up requests that are completed immediately.
- When checking voicemails, for any issue that will require follow up.
- Calls or walk up requests that will require follow up in order to complete.
- Maintain a high level of efficiency by completing 1500 or more work orders.
- Support New Store setup process by ensuring that each new store has all I.T. related tasks completed prior to their soft opening.
- Watch due dates to ensure they are being met, escalate tasks when needed.
- Assume responsibility for additional tasks that had been handled by others in the past.
- Assist with training and supporting the professional growth of junior staff members.
- Work with the Computer Depot Technician to ensure timely completion of Depot build requests, as well as assisting with the development of imaging, processes, and procedures to improve efficiency of staging and deployment of corporate and remote computer systems.
- 3 years help desk experience.
- 3 years of PC hardware experience, including building PCs from scratch.
- 2-3 years of experience with installing and configuring Windows XP & 7.
- 2-3 years of POS hardware and software support.
- 2-3 years of experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
- 2-3 years of experience supporting remote users in a WAN and VPN environment.
- 2-3 years of experience using PC imaging and antivirus software.
Stop treading water; your career is here!