Location: Remote, AZ
ServiceNow is the fastest-growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion, and we believe it’s the great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
The Client Director will be responsible for supporting and generating new business with a defined set of ServiceNow’s largest existing accounts. The Client Director will own and nurture executive prospective relationship management for assigned accounts and lead virtual teams, including Solution Sales, Solution Consulting, Support, and Professional Services.
What you get to do in this role:
The Client Director builds and cultivates trusted relationships within clients while achieving sales quotas for allocated accounts on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Provide strategic leadership to clients
- Serve as the key relationship manager between customers and ServiceNow
- Collaborate with the greater ServiceNow solution teams to develop and deliver a ServiceNow solution based on the customer’s strategic outcomes
- Manage all Executive relationships between ServiceNow and assigned clients
- Coordinate and oversee worldwide development of assigned accounts, including development and deployment of worldwide resources
- Build trust and deep multi-tiered relationships through assigned clients’ organization, from project/IT teams to CxO level
- Communicate effectively laying out a clear roadmap and building capabilities across the client and ServiceNow teams to enable a World Class customer experience
- Achieve financial targets set out for the assigned clients, including Licenses, Renewals & Professional Services
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 7+ years of experience in client management, and aligning account strategies to revenue opportunities
- 2+ years of experience as a Client Director or equivalent role with validated multi-million-dollar sales solutions experience and Executive level relationship management
- Previous sales experience in IT Service Management, HR, Security Operations, Customer Service and IT Operations Management(ideally within software or IT sales organizations)
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Capable of leading virtual/matrix teams
- Ability to understand broad, macro-level business IT needs for a prospective client
- Travel up to 50%. Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, travel requirements are limited until further notice
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and positive attitude will have opportunities to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.