Citrus Lounge Supervisor - Arizona Biltmore, a Waldorf Astoria Resort
Located in the heart of uptown Phoenix since 1929, this gorgeous 39-acre property has 701 rooms, over 315,000 square feet of meeting space and 9 food and beverage outlets. Fresh off of a much anticipated multi-million dollar renovation, the Arizona Biltmore is looking for a Citrus Lounge Supervisor to join the new Citrus Lounge team.
The ideal candidate for this exciting position will be a passionate, positive and engaging leader with 1-2 years of experience in a similar role within an upscale/fine dining independent or hotel based restaurant. You will have extensive food and wine knowledge, eagerness to learn and a genuine passion for growing and developing others.
This is a full-time position and a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to develop their food and beverage career. The Citrus Lounge will be a true culinary experience with early morning and late afternoon hours. Candidates must have full availability to work varying shifts across weekdays, weekends and holidays.
We offer amazing benefits including but not limited to:
- Discounted hotel rates worldwide starting at $35 available on Day 1
- Free lunches
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401k with corporate match
- Competitive PTO package that starts accruing on Day 1
- Opportunities for career growth
What will I be doing?
A Citrus Lounge Supervisor, will be responsible for assisting management in the direction and administration of a restaurant in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise, support, schedule, assign daily work, inform and train team members in all restaurant activities and operations
- Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance
- Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and requests and in resolving guest complaints
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Manage and monitor product quality and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Assist in monitoring inventory and inventory control
- Assists Front Office leadership team with hiring, training, scheduling, supervising and counseling Citrus Club team members in accordance with established productivity and performance standards.
- Monitor service standards and assists annual reviews of staff.
- Provides lateral support for the Citrus Club Concierge and Pantry Attendant to make sure appropriate service levels are maintained.
- Monitors daily the Citrus Club pool to make sure that cleanliness is maintained.
Apply now! We look forward to your application.
- hing fresh and crisp daily
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!