Business Services Specialist - North Phoenix, AZ
The National Services Center located in Northwest Phoenix, has an opening for a Business Services Specialist
Business Services Specialist supports the goals and objectives of the National Service Center (NSC) by creating scalable learning content and crafting individual and role-based learning paths which align with the department's transformation initiatives. The Business Services Specialist continually analyzes, reengineers and implements training which enables the development of individual learners and the department. The Business Services Specialist is empowered to create learning experiences using various delivery methods including; microlearning, eLearning, and instructor led to meet the needs of learners at various stages of their career journey.
- Develop onboarding, business practices, customer service, tools and systems, leadership, and interpersonal skills training modules delivered through microlearning, eLearning, and instructor-led delivery methods to National Service Center and Albertsons Companies Division employees
- Complete analysis, design, development, delivery, and assessments of job-specific training for National Service Center and Retail associates
- Collaborates with stakeholders to ensure requirements and objectives are clearly defined
- Identify and develop forward looking delivery models to engage learners through online and face-to-face delivery to drive effectiveness
- Partner with Corporate and Division Learning and Development counterparts to coordinate and plan implementation rollouts for new learning paths
- Act as a resource and provide recommendations to improve performance through the update of SOPs and operational processes
- Leverage operational metrics to identify deficiencies and trends; and translate those gaps into training and communications which drive operational performance
- Create consistent and sustainable training documentation and modules which can be leveraged cross departmentally
- Provide guidance and expert advice to Management on talent and management development topics, including identifying solutions and managing vendors to meet Albertsons development needs.
- Assess effectiveness and need for training in alignment with operational metrics and QA programs
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Human Resources, or related field.
Experience Level: Three to Five or more years of experience in learning and development. Experience in training, instructional design, curriculum development, and eLearning solutions.
Skills and Experiences:
- Demonstrated experience delivering the successful job training virtually and through in classroom-based methods
- Demonstrated experience with adult learning theory, training systems, and applications with strong technical acumen
- Working with larger/more complex projects and programs
- Ability to translate complex systems and processes into meaningful learning methods through end-to-end development life cycle
- Experience with Captivate, Storyline, Camtasia, and/or other development tools
- Experience with administration of learning management systems (LMS)
- Strong facilitation skills in both large and small group formats
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective cross-functional and multi-level relationships
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and problem-solving skills combined with a comfort working in ambiguous situations
- Creative, innovative, flexible and passionate about instructional design. Capable of working effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced constantly changing environment
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent communication skills -- both verbal and written
- Experience with the Information Mapping Methodology a plus
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Less than 10%
- Sits for extended periods of time.
- Bending, stooping and twisting required periodically.
- Uses calculators, keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment in the course of normal workday.
- Workday is fast paced.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.