Come help us protect lives!
CopperState Fire Protection is currently seeking an Inventory Specialist in our Phoenix, Arizona branch.
This position will receive and process purchase orders (POs) for the branch. Will maintain inventory for the branch and trucks. Prepare and participate in quarterly or annual physical inventory.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receives, reviews, and processes purchase orders for the branch.
- Accurately receives and issues parts and inventory.
- Inputs purchasing data into the company accounting system(s(.
- Troubleshoots quantity discrepancies with vendors.
- Traces all delinquent arrivals from purchase orders.
- Keeps accurate data for quantities of parts issued and transferred between branch, satellite offices, trucks and inventory.
- Conduct Cycle Count Inventory processes to ensure accuracy and timely execution.
- Schedule categories for Cycle Count inventory and maintain strict records.
- Oversee and evaluate stock rotation procedures.
- Maintain adequate storage for warehouse and on-site inventory.
- Maintain and evaluate inventory records on a quarterly basis.
- Train branch staff and technicians in correct inventory processes and create procedures to eliminate loss.
- Train branch staff and technicians on proper procedures for locating and utilizing product inventory.
- Create an efficient space utilization plan.
- Notify management of shortages or other problems that could impact product availability.
- Check bulk orders for accuracy and quality on arrival.
- Prepare and participate in annual or quarterly physical inventory.
Education & Required Skills:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze information gathered in order to identify potential problems or discrepancies.
- Exemplary customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must read and speak English
- Strong time management skills
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well organized.
About CopperState Fire Protection:
CopperState Fire Protection is a division of Fire Protection Service Corporation. FPSC was founded in 1952 and has over 65 years' experience protecting what matters most. The Company has grown and expanded to locations throughout Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming. We strive to provide the best customer experience from inception and beyond. We hire quality individuals with entrepreneurial spirits who are excited to help us soar to levels that far exceed our competition.
We offer on-the-job training for industry specific skills and knowledge. We support certification in our employee's fields, from NICET and beyond. We strive to promote internal organic growth and encourage employees to apply for positions that offer personal development in our rapidly expanding company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.