Source Refrigeration & HVAC is one of the largest and fastest growing service providers to design, install, and manage mission-critical refrigeration and HVAC in the United States. Our valued and dedicated employees are at the heart of our continued growth and success. We invite you to be part of that growth!
We're unlike most organizations in our industry. We not only work to measurably improve the efficiency of our customer's refrigeration/HVAC Systems, but we help them operate more sustainably and reduce their carbon footprint, enabling them to be an environmental leader in their community.
Our services include Problem Store Solutions, Objective Design & Review, Integrated Remodel/New Installations and Optimizing & Sustaining Performance. These areas of expertise are designed to address our customers' top concerns.
If you want to join a growing company that is positioned to improve energy efficiency and reduce environmental impact, we have opportunities for you.
Reporting to the Dispatch Manager, Customer Contact Centers, this position is responsible for the coordination of work orders, service calls, and maintaining records to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Provides customer service support by accepting work orders, reviewing information for correctness, correctly entering orders, checking order status, and processing work orders to appropriate department/person to ensure customer needs are met in a timely manner.
- Provides customer support by dispatching service calls and check status until completion, checking status/completion for specific customers, and calling stores to check problem and confirm service call to ensure customer needs are met.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in dispatching technicians to service locations and assessing appropriate skill levels for scope of service.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and schedule service for optimal service performance and response.
- Demonstrated ability to document and report information essential for the resolution and communication with technician and/or customer.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and maintain focus and productivity under pressure.
- Flexible schedule to work weekends, holidays or overtime as required.
- Good communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Ability to use computer systems (Outlook, Word, Excel)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Equivalent combination of education and experience; Minimum 2 years dispatch experience in a fast-paced environment.
- HVAC experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
Pre-employment background screening (criminal, drug screen and DMV) is required for all positions
Source Refrigeration & HVAC is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability employer.