CentiMark Corporation (the worlds largest commercial and industrial roofing contractor) is seeking an energetic and positive Administrative Assistant to support our Phoenix, AZ branch!
Our ideal candidate will possess office administrative skills, be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, a friendly and outgoing personality, and the desire to help grow our business in Phoenix and the surrounding areas. The candidate will also be responsible for managing and processing paperwork in an SAP application. SAP experience is not required, but it is preferred! This position is paying $18/hr - $24/hr, based on experience.
- Supporting the office with day-to-day business needs
- Order entry and processing
- Invoicing and collecting on invoices
- Payroll for hourly personnel
- Creating and maintaining reports in MS Excel
- Ordering and maintaining office/business supplies
- Managing a multi-line telephone system and email system
- Processing all incoming & outgoing mail/email
- Excellent communication, follow up, and interpersonal skills
- Customer service experience
- Able to work independently
- Organizational & data entry skills with attention to detail
- Superb time management skills
- Self-starter with a willingness to learn
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with efficiency and accuracy
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint, and the Internet
- SAP Experience is a plus!
- A valid state drivers license in good standing
- 2 Health Insurance Plans:
- Free Core Plan Free Medical & Dental
- Buy Up Plan Features a lower deductible for Medical
- Vision Plan
- Free Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Free Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
CentiMark provides a great work environment with challenging career opportunities.
Drug Free Workplace - EOE (M/F/V/D) - E-Verify Employer
For more information, please visit our website -- www.CentiMark.com/jobs