Trainee Recruitment Consultant
If you are looking for a new career opportunity that will challenge and reward you for your hard work with uncapped commission and a tailored career progression plan, a Trainee Recruitment Consultant role with Frank Recruitment Group is exactly what you're looking for!
Frank Recruitment Group is an award winning, multi-brand specialist global recruitment firm. We have nine different offices located in Europe, Asia, Australia, and the United States. Because of the ongoing growth within FRG, the Philadelphia office is seeking individuals that have the potential to be a successful addition to our office.
What the role entails-
- Business development to foster new business relationships
- Account management with existing clients
- Proactive selling and negotiation on multiple levels
- Headhunting and sourcing to find the best candidates
- Conducting phone interviews with candidates
- Coordinating recruitment processes from start to finish
There is a training course that provides all of the training and tools to ensure that you are as successful as possible. This training course provides a recruitment overview. It also teaches you how to talk to employers, read and assess resumes, sill a job seeker to an employer. With this, you are also assigned a mentor that can help assist you and answer any additional questions you may have.
What you need-
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous relevant work experience (desired)
- Fluent in English (written & oral)
- Strong work ethic, resilience, and the desire to succeed
This vacancy is for a full-time, permanent role. Applicants must have legal authorization to work and live in the United States To learn more about this opportunity, send your resume over to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]