Supply Chain Process Enablement Senior Analyst
2 weeks ago(10/2/2019 4:34 PM)
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
This position plays a pivotal role within the Procure to Pay (“P2P”) program, which is currently in the planning phase. P2P is anticipated to be a multiyear program that will result in a standard and efficient new procurement process across approximately 5,000 operating locations in the US and Canada, as well as providing critical visibility to supply chain into our purchasing spend. This role will be key member of the P2P team, working closely with workstream leadership and other members on the project team. This candidate will be actively involved with the design and testing of the policy and standard operating procedures within the P2P business process. The ideal candidate will be flexible, have solid project management skills and be comfortable monitoring and validating process adherence across various purchasing, receiving and operational functions. This role may provide some day to day oversight to Supply Chain Process Enablement Analysts and consultants assisting with the project implementation.
At a minimum, the Supply Chain Process Enablement Senior Analyst will be responsible for the following activities:
- Collaborate with the project team to understand, define and document business processes and requirements across Purchasing and Receiving functions
- Assist with the development and deployment of standard operating procedures designed to purchase and receive all goods and services in the Aramark food and facilities businesses in US & Canada
- Be an active participant in the development work needed to optimize and deploy the Company’s core procurement technology
- Become a highly proficient user of the procurement technology and act as a Subject Matter Expert to support training and socialization as required
- Successfully handle small “sub-projects” within the larger Project scope. Complete deliverables on time and on budget while meeting expectations
- Support and potentially lead Process Design sessions and document procedures, process maps and work instructions as required
- Provide policy development support for other cross functional workstreams
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with peers, cross functional teams, vendors and management using exceptional interpersonal skills
The ideal candidate will have the following professional experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Major in Supply Chain is preferred
- 2-4 years of relevant business experience, preferably working in operations, procurement, supply chain or related functional role
- Experience working in environments where continuous improvement and process efficiency are critical drivers of team success
- Strong understanding of Purchasing and Receiving workflows and how they interplay with downstream workflows such as Invoicing and other AP functions
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be an engaged and effective member of a dynamic project team whose focus is to deliver a product that integrates and optimizes technology and process
- Experience with E-Procurement tools and technology
- Solid project management experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Interested in this opportunity?
ARAMARK is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.