Supply Chain Process Enablement Analyst
2 weeks ago(10/2/2019 4:32 PM)
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
This position plays a pivotal role within the Procure to Pay (“P2P”) program, which is currently in the planning phase. P2P is anticipated to be a multiyear program that will result in a standard and efficient new procurement process across approximately 5,000 operating locations in the US and Canada, as well as providing critical visibility to supply chain into our purchasing spend. This role will be active contributor within the P2P team, assisting with the design and testing of the policy and standard operating procedures within the P2P business process. The ideal candidate will be flexible, have experience handling project based work and be comfortable monitoring and validating process adherence across various purchasing, receiving and operational functions.
The Supply Chain Process Enablement Analyst will be responsible for the following activities:
- Collaborate with the project team to understand, define and document business processes and requirements across Purchasing and Receiving functions
- Assist with the development and deployment of standard operating procedures designed to purchase and receive all goods and services in the Aramark food and facilities businesses in US & Canada
- Be an active participant in the development work needed to optimize and deploy the Company’s core procurement technology
- Support Process Design sessions and document procedures, process maps and work instructions as required
- Provide policy development support for other cross functional workstreams
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with peers, cross functional teams, vendors and management using exceptional interpersonal skills
The ideal candidate will have the following professional experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 1-2 years of relevant business experience, preferably working in operations, procurement, supply chain or related functional role
- Experience working in environments where continuous improvement and process efficiency are critical drivers of team success
- Understanding of Purchasing and Receiving workflows and how they interplay with downstream workflows such as Invoicing and other AP functions
- Familiarity with ERP Procurement tools and technology is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Interested in this opportunity?
ARAMARK is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.