Senior Business Development Manager-20 Positions to Fill! (679)
Neumann Finance, powered by Beneficial Bank
Philadelphia, PA 10109
Senior Business Development Manager, 20 Positions to Fill!
Neumann Finance is a commercial equipment finance company, serving small and mid-size business nationwide. Our mantra is "business lending done right", and our strategy is to revolutionize small business lending by employing the latest technology and a motivated workforce to deliver fair and transparent financing solutions to businesses with unmatched levels of speed, convenience and customer service. Our products and services are offered to the business community primarily through financing programs with equipment manufacturers, distributors, and dealers. Neumann Finance is a subsidiary of Beneficial Bank, the oldest and largest bank in the Delaware Valley, with over 60 offices in the greater Philadelphia and South New Jersey regions.
This position will be a Senior level associate that will drive Neumann Finance's sales efforts. This is accomplished by developing and cultivating customers/prospects in accordance with our overall Sales Execution Strategy. Your goal is to grow and expand the sales activity levels by assisting customers in growing their businesses by having them take advantage of the benefits of commercial financing. Sr. BDM's will utilize telephone/email communication & occasionally support vendors in the field to provide an exceptional customer experience. Neumann Finance will provide training, support and technology solutions that will help you succeed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exemplify Neumann Finance's core values & behaviors.
- Meet or exceed sales targets based on volume and profitability
- Meet with dealer principals, finance managers and sales managers to introduce and present finance programs and services, promptly relay credit decisions, negotiate terms, close deals and incorporate financing solutions into vendor's go-to market strategies.
- Required to make (50) outbound business development calls per day to qualified prospects and move them through the sales funnel using Sales Force, a leading-edge CRM technology tool.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing customer relationships
- Create and effectively manage a sales territory while adhering to NF's standard service level standards
- Mentor, manage and provide leadership to junior level Business Development Manager
- Develop and maintain accurate data in client database
- Handle incoming business (calls/emails) from prospects and customer accounts
- Partner with credit and operational teams to service customers
- Collaborate with sales managers and senior sales staff to develop sales methods and tactics
- Adhere to company policies along with federal regulations and compliance laws
- Bachelor's degree required.
- A minimum of (5) years Sales experience required with a working understanding of the equipment finance industry.
- Self-driven, energetic with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent technology skills a plus to include and MS Office
- Strong verbal/written communication skills required
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Candidate should be self-motivated and possess a desire to learn.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with sense of urgency.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting in a fast-paced environment
The successful candidate will receive:
Wealth & health.
- Competitive pay & Excellent Benefits
- 401K with match
- Onsite health fairs
- MD live (24/7 access)
- Paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
- Social events
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development
- Career advancement
- Modern office space in the Heart of Center City
- Health & wellness center
- Shops, cafes. & restaurants
Neumann Finance is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Neumann Finance will not be able to provide Relocation or Sponsorship
Job Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular