Who we are:
Collective Medical is a fast-growing Healthcare saas company determined to prove that exceptionally crafted software and passionate healthcare providers and health plans, together, can improve the health of some of the most vulnerable members of our community.
Our software closes the communication gaps that undermine patient care. We help healthcare professionals work together more seamlessly so that they can deliver a better care experience to their patients. Our network is nationwide. We serve every national health plan, hundreds of hospitals and health systems, tens of thousands of providers, and tens of millions of patients.
The result? Our software is proven to reduce the cost of care, streamline coordination across provider teams, and reduce medically-unnecessary hospital visits.
Eliminate avoidable risk and friction from care delivery. In other words, we work to catch people before they fall through the cracks of our very complicated healthcare system.
Why we love working here, in the words of our own team:
- “We have good, smart, humble, caring people. The people here are good and they care about our mission and the difference we're making in health Care.”
- “I see the benefits my work provides. The people here are amazing. I feel empowered to succeed.”
- “I feel like what we do matters and the employees are working together not against each other!”
Other reasons we love working here:
- It’s all. about. the. MISSION. Seriously, we are a highly mission-driven company.
- The cause is noble and pure.
- We’re obsessed with culture, people, and opportunity.
- At or above-market compensation.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Generous benefit package including company-sponsored healthcare, dental, vision, disability, life-insurance, 401K.
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Loaded break room, Monday lunches, and lots of other meals throughout.
- Quarterly team and company events
As the Northeast Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be responsible for selling the Collective Medical platform to the largest and most prominent health systems within your territory. You will be helping these organizations with solutions to better manage their highest-risk, highest-cost and most vulnerable patient populations. You will work closely with top executives at leading health systems to introduce and expand the adoption of Collective Medical’s technology.
We are seeking a candidate with hunger, a desire to grow, excellent communication skills and an interest in accelerating their career in healthcare IT sales. The successful candidate will join our exceptional Sales team and will be responsible for finding and growing new business. The successful candidate must be comfortable growing and maintaining an active pipeline, identifying market trends and conditions, and help design and execute the sales plan to address short-term hotspots and long-term strategic goals.
Who you’ll work with:
The qualified candidate will report to our RVP, Enterprise Sales and will work closely with internal stakeholders such as Inside Sales, Clinical Support, Customer Success, Legal, Marketing and Product. Our culture is collaborative and we’re looking for a Sales Professional who is great at building external and internal relationships.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Developing hospital territory plan including mapping of hospitals and health systems, identification of key client prospects, and account penetration strategy
- Identify and target prospective tart roles and titles that are key stakeholders in adopting and participating in the Collective Medical care collaboration network
- Actively call on accounts within your territory - qualifying account needs and priorities relative to Collective solutions.
- Drive accounts through the Collective sales process from qualification thru closed contracting
- Deliver comprehensive, accurate and compelling sales presentations using all marketing and sales materials to key stakeholders involved in the buying process·
- Complete all sales meeting preparation and follow-up in an effective and timely manner
- Collaborate with other functions (i.e. Clinical, Success / Delivery, etc.) to develop and deliver the most compelling solution relative to customers identified needs
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of relevant healthcare trends, priorities, challenges and opportunities and how Collective Medical’s solutions align and support
- Complete administrative and sales documentation responsibilities as required, including maintaining an update to CRM with accurate activity and opportunity depiction
- Build a pipeline of qualified hospital opportunities through direct selling of Collective Medical’s high-value network and applications and advance them through your pipeline through closure
- Achieve all sales activity goals and sales growth objectives for your defined territory
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- 5-7 years experience selling at a healthcare SaaS company, with a record of exceptional performance, demonstrating YOY sales growth and consistent quota attainment
- Extensive experience in sales forecasting, sales reporting, territory planning and management
- Detailed understanding of the healthcare sales cycle and processExperience introducing a new healthcare SaaS product to providers
- Experience working with Salesforce, LinkedIn and other sales related toolsHunger, desire, drive and coach-ability
Find out more about us:
Collective Medical empowers care teams to improve patient outcomes by closing the communication gaps that undermine patient care through seamless collaboration. With a nationwide network covering every national health plan in the country, hundreds of hospitals and health systems and tens of thousands of providers—including hospitals, emergency departments, skilled nursing facilities, primary care providers, mental and behavioral health clinics, and others—Collective Medical’s system-agnostic platform is trusted by healthcare organizations and payers to identify at-risk and complex patients and facilitate actionable collaboration to make better care decisions and improve outcomes. Based in Salt Lake City, Collective Medical is proven to streamline transitions of care, improve coordination across diverse care teams, and reduce unnecessary hospital admissions. Learn more at www.collectivemedicaltech.com and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.