Relationship Specialist- Inside Sales Support
LEAF…Transforming the Financing Marketplace
Come Grow With LEAF!
LEAF Commercial Capital, Inc. is one of the most widely respected, award-winning, technology-oriented commercial leasing and finance companies in the country. LEAF is a subsidiary of People’s United Bank, N.A. (a top 50 U.S. bank). We are headquartered in Center City Philadelphia, with offices in Missouri and Southern California. LEAF is ranked in the top 100 workplaces for 2017 and was recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the Greater Philadelphia area.
We are currently seeking a bright, highly motivated Relationship Specialist to join our Operations team in our Philadelphia, PA office.
The Relationship Specialist is responsible for entering all lease applications timely (where applicable) and accurately in accordance with our company policies and standards. Investigate and compile all necessary information required for the decisioning of a lease application in a timely manner (where applicable). Works with the Operations and Credit Departments in achieving proper turnaround time expectations. The Relationship Specialist is responsible for managing all aspects of the vendor/customer relationship at the transactional level. The principal focus is on supporting the internal and external Salesforce in achieving sales goals through the building and maintaining of relationships with vendors and end-users, preparation and processing of lease transactions and communication with our vendors, customers, management and sales individuals. Inside sales support role.
• Timely input of new applications into the system. (where applicable)
• Gather additional credit data, using a variety of investigation methods including business verification; bank and trade references. (where applicable)
• Create and send decision notifications
• Timely preparation of documentation, acquire executed documentation from vendor/customer and review for accuracy
• Obtain correct invoices and confirm delivery and installation of equipment with the vendor, prepare/issue purchase orders when required.
• Coordinate delivery & acceptance of the equipment with the customer, and reconcile any issues prior to funding, obtaining any necessary change addendums to ensure correct documentation.
• Verify that the appropriate pricing and profitability requirements are achieved.
• Consult with Legal and Credit on the development or issuance of customized documents.
• Timely filing of UCC’s, initiate lien searches and site visits, as required.
• Provide proactive and accurate verbal and written communication.
• Facilitate problem resolution.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Assume job responsibilities for co-workers when they are out of the office.
• Maintain follow-up logs and projection reports
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equipment leasing and financing experience
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree desirable and/or 2-4 years comparable business experience or sales support required
• Equipment leasing experience preferable
Technical/Functional Skills and Knowledge:
• Strong PC proficiency using MS Office.
• Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages, interest, and commissions.
• Strong ability to communicate/build relationships with people.
• Ability to solve practical problems.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and perform multiple tasks.
We pride ourselves on providing quality training and enabling employees to realize career growth, advancement, and enjoy job satisfaction. LEAF employees can participate in community service activities throughout our regions. We also offer competitive compensation, health benefits package, and 401(k) plan with company match.
Visit www.LEAFnow.com to discover how being a part of LEAF will aid in building a rewarding career bringing you the professional and personal satisfaction that we all seek. You can also visit our blog at www.LEAFCommercialCapital.com. Be sure to connect with us through our social media presence on:
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter LEAFnow