Enterprise Operations is hiring a Project Mgmt Sr Analyst Ops to manage three to five medium projects. Under the direction and leadership of Project and Program Managers, you may also participate in leading larger, more complex projects.
This is your opportunity to be a part a team, leading change and improving processes for all facets of Enterprise Operations.
As a Project Mgmt Sr Analyst Ops, your responsibilities will include:
- Building business cases for projects to continue/discontinue and/or prioritizes against other projects.
- Conducting analyses such at data mining and visualization activities to resolve problems using a variety of factors.
- Partnering with project team and business groups to define project scope, objectives, success metrics and milestones of respective projects.
- Developing cost benefit analyses to determine impact and success metrics.
- Conducting corresponding process mappings, recommends process improvements, iterative improvements, and manages Agile/sprint-based implementations.
- Ensuring respective projects and processes are implemented successfully.
- Conducting appropriate closing activities including final documentation, lessons learned, etc.
- Leveraging CNO relationships and knowledge of business areas to build consensus among competing goals.
- Continously build knowledge of the organization; has basic commercial awareness of the insurance industry in which CNO operates.
The Project Mgmt Sr Analyst Ops position is well-suited for you if you:
- Hold strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Have effective communication, written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Are a self-driven leader that enjoys leading projects through to completion, pivoting and adapting plans as necessary.
- Possess strong organizational skills and the ability to keep other accountable for deadlines.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Operations, or related field is required; or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of related work experience.
- Strong and solid knowledge/expertise in two or more project management methodologies: Agile, Lean (PDCA, DMAIC, Kaizen), Six Sigma, Waterfall, etc.
- Preferred Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt certification. In addition, PMP and/or Agile/Scrum Master is a plus.
- Experience in management or managing a project.
- Strong working knowledge of Tableau or similar data visualization tool.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, etc., and other business-related software.
CNO Financial Group is a holding company that provides health and life insurance, as well as retirement solutions, to middle-income Americans through its family of established insurance brands: Bankers Life, Colonial Penn and Washington National. Our customers work hard to save for the future, and we help protect their health, income and retirement needs with 3.2 million policies and more than $35 billion in total assets. Our 3,400 associates, 5,000 exclusive agents and 4,000 independent partner agents guide individuals, families and businesses through a lifetime of financial decisions.
We are financially strong and well positioned for continued growth, and we are grounded in our core values of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I); Integrity, Customer Focus, Excellence, and Teamwork.
At CNO Financial Group, we’re always looking forward—to the security and stability we help create for our insurance brands’ customers, and the growth we create within our own company. We're looking for ambitious people who want to do more. We'll provide you with opportunities to grow your skills through challenging professional experiences.
If you're looking for a culture that encourages development, helps you reach your potential, and rewards you for your contribution, then CNO Financial Group is right for you. For more information, visit CNOinc.com.