Glidewell Laboratories is the industry leader in dental technology due to our agility, speed, and cutting edge technology. We work in a fast-paced and highly sought-after employee-friendly work environment. Behind all of this success is an amazing group of people who are passionate about bringing innovation to the marketplace, while providing quality and affordability to better the lives of people all over the world. If you share in our passion for teamwork and a vision for excellence, let's talk about a rewarding career at Glidewell!
In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday, and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes, employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty nationalities represented, and much more!
- Collaborates with business subject matter experts and various Engineering and Technology teams to collect requirements and define, design, develop, test, and support applications leveraging Pega system software.
- Maps functional requirements to Pega functionality and develops system features and functionality using complex user stories that include but is not limited to business rules, process flows, integrations, and responsive user interface components for multiple device types and screen sizes.
- Serves as a level 2 support to troubleshoot development and production problems.
- Ensure all solutions promote flexibility, scalability, reliability, maintainability, reusability, security and adherence to architectural standards by implementing best practices of PEGA architecture, design and development and by mentoring and training business stakeholders and junior developers in key Pega functionality.
- Assists in preparation of user documentation and training materials to provide application training.
- Supports end-to-end functional testing and user acceptance testing (UAT) experience of business process management (BPM) applications.
- Perform robotic process automation (RPA) and robotic desktop automation (RDA) design, development, testing and deployment.
- Performs code reviews to ensure application quality and compliance to corporate standards.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Previous experience in developing large, mission critical and secure application solutions.
- Previous experience with business process management design and development.
- Previous experience with design and development using DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, or other database systems.
- Previous experience with object-oriented technology and reusable component-based application development involving Java.
- Previous experience with Pega system including hands-on development and use of case management, rules and rulesets management, PRPC flows, activities, repots and correspondence, enterprise class structure, data access management, integrations and agents and Pega PRPC guardrails and wizards to configure a sequence of assignments and design applications for multiple device types and screen sizes.
- Previous experience with other BPM platforms such as Appian or IBM in lieu of Pega systems knowledge, preferred.