Jerith Manufacturing LLC, an ASSA ABLOY Group company, is the oldest and largest manufacturer of aluminum ornamental fences in North America. Decorative fences constructed from aluminum were first designed and manufactured by Jerith in 1961. Since that time, we have become a leader in the fencing industry. We are known for our high quality products and outstanding service.
All fabrication and assembly of Jerith products is performed at our 444,000 square foot Philadelphia facility, unlike many other aluminum fences and gates which are made using imported aluminum. We understand that our customers want the best value in fencing and prefer a fence that is made in America from U.S. materials.
Jerith offers a proud tradition of quality and service to our customers, and our fences are built to the highest standards in the industry. No other fence manufacturer can match our combination of experience, quality and service.
Responsible for applying a layer of powder coating to a product to protect it from the elements. Prepares surfaces, cleans product, and applies coating.
- Position automatic spray guns where needed.
- Attention to detail.
- Daily problem solving.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English at a level to facilitate and understand terminology of the job.
- Ability to follow and adhere to the dress code.
- Ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Position nozzles and synchronize action of guns with the speed of conveyor carrying parts.
- Observe and adjust settings.
- Check product flaws, bubbles, or imperfections.
- Fill the powder booths tanks with powder.
- Correct imperfections or roughen surface.
- Tend equipment.
- Use and operate manual spray guns for touch up.
- Apply powder to various products.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- 6 months - 1 year powder coating experience.
- Experience operating automated painting systems.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and react to changing priorities.
- Must have strong verbal communication skills.
- Able to maintain a safe working environment that is conducive to productivity.
- Ability to think and react quickly to changing situations and adjust to changing priorities.
- Able to work side by side with other sprayers.
- Ensure proper storage and handling of all materials.
- Good understanding of quality control.