Requisition Number: MARKE02184
As a member of the Marketing Department, the Marketing Data Coordinator assists in all tasks and duties associated with administration of the firm’s CRM (InterAction) and email marketing solution (Vuture).
- Process data change tickets in CRM/ERM systems to help ensure data quality.
- Research internal and external sources to help complete inaccurate or missing data in contact records.
- Identify and merge duplicate contact and company records.
- Work directly with attorneys and support staff to create and maintain mailing lists for alerts, newsletters, announcements and events.
- Assist in business development reporting based on CRM data, particularly on attorney/contact relationships (e.g. “who-knows-whom reports”, prospect/client tracking).
- Assist in distribution of e-mail marketing campaigns using Vuture.
- Coordinate with Events team to assist in technology-related processes, including list targeting and segmentation, registration form creation and attendance reporting.
- Collaborate with other marketing and business development team members, and perform other duties as assigned.
- Assist with InterAction training for the attorneys and their legal assistants.
- Import and export various lists into InterAction as needed and be able to analyze said data critically.
- Other duties, as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES):
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- Prior experience in a law firm or other professional services firm is preferred.
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience with Interaction and related email marketing platforms (Vuture, Tikit, or Concep).
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong in organization and prioritization, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a complex, fast-paced environment and collaborate with department team members.
- Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to respond to inquiries and provide basic technical explanations or training to all levels of professional and support staff.
- Ability to think critically, creatively and sometimes even outside-the-box.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
- This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform and the employee may be required to perform additional duties. Additionally, management reserves the right to review and revise the job description at any time. Employment with the firm is at-will. Employees must be able to satisfactorily perform all of the essential functions of the position with or without a reasonable accommodation. If an accommodation request would cause an undue hardship or a safety concern, the individual may not be eligible for the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer – vets, disability