Manager, Supply Chain Process Enablement
2 weeks ago(10/2/2019 4:31 PM)
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
This position is a key role in the Procure to Pay Program (“P2P”) which is currently in the planning phase. P2P is anticipated to be a multiyear program that will result in a standard and efficient new procurement process across approximately 5,000 operating locations in the US and Canada, as well as providing critical visibility to supply chain into our purchasing spend. This role will be a highly visible member of the P2P team, working closely with the AVP and Director of Supply Chain Process Enablement as well as other key members on the project implementation team. This candidate will operate in the work stream that is focused on developing and owning the policy and standard operating procedures within the P2P business process. This team will also be responsible for designing the appropriate functional organizations to support operations across the entire P2P business process.
At a minimum, the Manager, Supply Chain Process Enablement will be responsible for the following activities:
- Manage approximately 2-4 direct reports. Be responsible for their development and performance
- Collaborate and support the entire P2P Workstream team. Support other functional operators, analysts and leads as appropriate
- Take a lead role in the development and deployment of standard operating procedures designed to purchase and receive all goods and services in the Aramark food and facilities businesses in US & Canada
- Be an active participant in the development work needed to optimize and deploy the Company’s core procurement technology. Help design the business requirements to ensure the technology accurately enables the business process
- Become a highly proficient user of the procurement technology and act as a Subject Matter Expert to support training and socialization as required
- Identify opportunities and assist with development and implementation for any additional technology required in support of the P2P business process
- Report and communicate project successes, risks and progress to workstream leadership and key stakeholders
- Provide support for other cross functional workstream policy development
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with peers, cross functional teams, vendors and management using exceptional interpersonal skills
The ideal candidate will have the following professional experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. MBA is a plus
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant business experience, preferably working in operations in a procurement, supply chain or related functional role
- Experience working in environments where continuous improvement and process efficiency are critical drivers of team success
- Strong understanding of Purchasing and Receiving workflows and how they interplay with downstream workflows such as Invoicing and other AP functions
- Comfortable leading, developing and managing other resources
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be an engaged and effective member of a dynamic project team whose focus is to deliver a product that integrates and optimizes technology and process
- Solid project management experience. Ability to operate independently and deliver against project goals and deadlines
- Strong presentation and communication skills, with the ability to successfully and confidently lead discussions with stakeholders, senior leaders and peers
- Proven track record of managed delivery with consistent timeliness and quality outcomes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Interested in this opportunity?
ARAMARK is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.