Apply online below and I will follow up with all of you
We have a immediate contract role for IT project manager for our Comemrical Insurance domain client
Onsite interview is a must after phone interview.
The IT Project Manger is responsible for managing IT Projects on a day-to-day basis using the Project Management Life Cycle process and deliverables.
- Strong background in IT project management (10+ years) with detailed knowledge of the software development life cycle methodologies. PMP is not required. Experience matters more than a certification.
- Background in Specialty Commercial Insurance and Reinsurance desired but we will consider anyone with Financial Services background (Claims a plus).
- Proven experience managing large and complex IT programs/projects independently
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage projects which span both business and IT disciplines
- Strong management skills with an ability to achieve results in a matrix management environment
- Ability to translate business needs and solution scope into IT deliverables
- Strong business planning, organizing, prioritizing and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully learn and apply our own SDLC methodology. We will not consider Scrum masters for this position. Classic PM skills are needed
- Multi-disciplinary information technology familiarity with proven systems deployment experience
- Experience using PPM tools
- Strong and polished communication and facilitation skills with an ability to effectively manage cross-functional team discussions
- Experience with Microsoft technologies (TFS, Visual Studio) is a plus.
- BS Degree/Equivalent (Technology focus preferable)