DeLallo Local Sales Executive provide the ultimate shopping experience by helping to maintain our products in our customer's stores, cultivate relationships with customer contacts, and build creative and visually appealing display sets. If you enjoy working at a fast-pace in a high-energy, team-based environment, demonstrate a strong work ethic and exceptional customer service, we want you to come grow with us!
Description & Requirements
- Travel to stores to assist our customers by organizing and displaying DeLallo products within an assigned territory
- Build relationships with customers and introduce them to new items and promotions
- Handle shipper surveys, off-shelve displays, cutting and sampling of products, promotions, ads, and cross-merchandising
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- All other duties as assigned
- Must be available to work Monday-Friday and some Saturdays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive movements
(i.e., bending, pushing, pulling, lifting)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
- Valid driver's license without restrictions and proof of current vehicle insurance
- Must be available to maintain schedule appropriate with customer's business operations
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with individuals at all levels within the company and assigned accounts
- Ability to rapidly adapt to changing business needs and priorities
- Willingness to learn and work in all areas of the business as needs dictate
- High School Diploma or equivalent
What We Offer
- Full Time position
- Paid vacation or pay in lieu of vacation time; if desired
- Company-issued phone or allowance
- Company-issued computer
- Company apparel
- Verizon Discount
- 25% off DeLallo.com
- Mileage reimbursement for travel
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Opportunity for accident, hospital, cancer, critical care, short-term disability, term life and whole life coverage
- 401K with company-match
- Growth opportunities for those interested in advancing their career with DeLallo.
The George DeLallo Company was founded with the ideals of offering true authentic Italian foods with unmatched quality and consistency. The company has maintained a constant presence in the Specialty Food industry for over 60-years and is dedicated to offering the highest quality products on the market today as well as exceptional service. Whether it is found on traditional Italian grocery items such as olive oil, pasta, vinegar, tomatoes, or on our complete line of cured olives and antipasti, the DeLallo label guarantees consumers authenticity, quality, and consistency.
If you enjoy being part of a great team, demonstrate a strong work ethic, and excel at providing excellent customer service, we want to talk to you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer