ESIS - AVP, Partnership Executive
ESIS Partnership Services, Assistant Vice President- Partnership Executive
ESIS®, Inc., a Chubb company, provides claim and risk management services to a wide variety of commercial clients. ESIS’ innovative best-in-class approach to program design, integration, and achievement of results aligns with the needs and expectations of our clients’ unique risk management needs. With more than 60 years of experience, and offerings in both the U.S. and globally, ESIS provides one of the industry’s broadest selections of risk management solutions covering both pre and post-loss services.
We are currently seeking an experienced candidate to develop and lead important business relationships with ESIS colleagues and clients in the Mid-Atlantic region. This position in ESIS Partnership Services provides an opportunity for an outstanding senior level candidate to join a fast paced, growing organization bringing their knowledge of the property and casualty claims industry and exemplary account management and leadership skills to positively manage business relationships and impact client retention.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Track and manage production results of regional and national structure. Actively engage team to ensure financial goals are met
2. Accountable for the growth and profitability of ESIS by strategically managing the retention of ESIS clients by revenue and unit.
3. Promote client expansion through the education of ESIS products and services
4. Manages, coaches and mentors direct report Partnership Executives through oversight of book of business
5. Trusted advisor and most senior Partnership Executive to the largest revenue producing clients in the region
Business Acumen & Account Management
6. Strategically leads client deliverables for internal and external initiatives
7. Acts as a single point of contact for clients to respond to questions, concerns, and problems. Understands how to leverage strategy and relationship to resolve issues,
8. Thorough knowledge of the assigned client’s industry and business drivers
9. Expertise in the ESIS risk management information system and the production of reports based on client defined criteria
10. Advanced understanding of how to effectively review data, analyze results and translate information into specific actions for positive client program results
11. Ability to understand client data and trends and operate in a consultative manner to drive optimal client specific performance.
12. Work independently, collaboratively and in a leadership role with clients, brokers, carriers and ESIS team members
13. Lead projects and meetings with senior level engagement
14. Oversee the completion of client initiatives and projects such as meeting preparations and claim file reviews
15. Identify opportunities for client program efficiencies, respond to questions or concerns, resolve problems in a timely and effective manner
16. Demonstrate proactive and strategic planning of the client relationship.
17. Support regional vice president in regional task and duties, which include the sales process and production management
18. Execute on tactical and strategic objectives in agreed upon timeframes and expectations
19. Strong technical understanding of all ESIS products and services and how they are best deployed for specific clients
20. Monitor the completeness and accuracy of data in Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
21. Execution of the contracting process
22. Identifies and takes initiative on process improvement opportunities
Professional Business Development
23. Foster sales leads and participates in the sales process
24. Assist in the new sales process by participating in presentations and marketing of ESIS products and services
25. Understands and actively engages in Strategic Outcomes process, and development of Data Analytics knowledge
26. Represent region at industry functions
Required Skills & Qualifications:
§ College degree or comparable work experience, at least 5-7 years
§ Previous insurance and/or TPA experience;
§ Advanced proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint & Word, including a high level of experience and the ability to create pivot tables and produce charts in Excel;
§ Excellent organizational and time management skills;
§ Attention to detail and accuracy;
§ Effective presentation skills
§ Strong collaboration skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels and functions within the organization;
§ Ability to work independently and within a team environment;
§ Willingness to work in an ambiguous and changing environment;
§ Focus on execution in a timely, efficient manner
§ Ability to Travel, 50% of work time
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.