EAP ON-SITE CLINICIAN
The On-Site EAP Counselor either provides assessment and brief counseling or assists members in accessing their mental health benefit when appropriate. In addition, the EAP Counselor works closely with Boeing management to follow work performance referrals; case manages Drug Free Workplace program cases and fitness for duty and threat assessment referrals. The On-Site EAP Counselor may conduct relocation interviews with families relocating internationally, and interacts with all levels of management to provide EAP consultations, orientations, management training and a variety of workshops to help promote the Employee Assistance Program. The On-Site EAP counselor is also responsible for promotional and program visibility activities to promote the EAP.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides brief counseling (up to six sessions) on-site at Boeing site locations as assigned.
- Refers into individual member benefit plans when clinically appropriate. Assures appropriate level of care and coordinates with the CA service center as appropriate.
- Case manages positive drug, work performance, threat of violence and fitness for duty referrals.
- Provides data to program management for reports.
- Provides consultation and trainings to Boeing worksite representatives regarding managing troubled employees and other human resource and wellness topics.
- Ensures continuity of patient care through contact with providers as needed.
- Maintains and inputs data into Care Connect for monthly, quarterly and end of the year reports to meet Boeing reporting requirements.
- Provide promotional and program visibility activities as required, including staffing informational tables and coordinating program communications for site specific needs.
- Participate in Threat Management Team and other meetings to represent the EAP program.
- Complete Relocation interviews as requested.
- Applies Beacon Health Options Health Performance Solutions policies and procedures consistently to ensure compliance with Boeing contractual requirements and Beacon standards.
- Maintains confidentiality and ethical and professional standards; HIPAA compliance.
- Local travel may be required to meet Boeing site specific utilization or organizational support needs. Other travel as required.
- Maintains compliance for contractual performance standards for Boeing outlined in the contract.
Minimum Entry Level Qualifications
- Education: Master’s Degree in behavioral health discipline
- Licensures: Clinical Licensure in a mental health related field (Ph.D., LICSW, LMHC, LPC) is required. CEAP preferred.