Director, Supply Chain Process Enablement
2 weeks ago(10/2/2019 4:29 PM)
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
This position is a key role in the Procure to Pay Program (“P2P”) which is currently in the planning phase. P2P is anticipated to be a multiyear program that will result in a standard and efficient new procurement process across approximately 5,000 operating locations in the US and Canada, as well as providing critical visibility to supply chain into our purchasing spend. This role will be a visible member of the P2P team reporting to the AVP, Supply Chain Process Enablement. This positon will participate in the work stream focused on developing the policy and standard operating procedures for operations in the procure to pay business process. This team will also be responsible for designing the appropriate functional organizations to support operations across the entire P2P business process.
The position will be responsible for these activities, but not limited to:
- Work with and lead a portion of a team of employees and consultants that is anticipated to be approximately 15 FTE’s.
- Oversee the development, testing and deployment of standard operations procedures to be used to purchase all goods and services in the Aramark food and facilities businesses in the US and Canada.
- Develop the requirements for functional support for operations that complement the new business process to ensure that operations has the appropriate support where needed.
- Work with the new and/or revised core procurement technology to develop the business requirements and ensure the technology appropriately enables the business process. Become a highly proficient user of the procurement technology and support the P2P change management team that will develop and deliver training materials to operations.
- Develop business requirements for any additional technology required to be utilized by operations in support of the P2P business process.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with peers, cross functional teams, vendors and management using exceptional interpersonal skills
The ideal candidate will have the following professional experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. MBA is a plus
- A minimum of 7 years of business experience, preferably with a combination of experience working in operations in a procurement or related role and in a functional role (Op Ex, Supply Chain, Finance) with visibility across all or multiple operating units.
- Experience working in the areas of process efficiency, productivity, and/or supply chain operations is preferable
- Ability to work as work as a highly effective member of a team that ensures integration of system and process across P2P.
- Strong and dynamic presentation and communication skills
- Experience with agile process methodology is a plus
- Ability and comfort interacting with all levels of an organization, including senior management.
- Proven track record of managed delivery with consistent timeliness and quality outcomes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Interested in this opportunity?
ARAMARK is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.