Clutch is looking for a Digital Designer to support one of our top corporate clients in the King of Prussia, PA area. Please attache a resume and portfolio to your application.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position supports the Company by performing the following duties:
- Design and execute compelling assets for social media, emails, digital advertisements, websites, videos, landing pages, deck presentations, and various other digital graphic design needs.
- Improving existing graphics and images for websites or videos
- Comply with brand requirements.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts for digital marketing efforts.
- Participate in creative meetings and come prepared to discuss challenges and possible solutions
- Monitor developments in the digital industry, keeping up to date on the latest creative trends
- Build HTML5 banners for digital media buys
- Create visual assets for social media and display advertisements
- Edit photography and incorporate them into social media projects and presentations
- Create animations and video for social media
- Collaborate with the account team to concept original ideas for ongoing client projects
- Manage multiple graphic design projects within deadlines
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Expert in retouching, photo manipulation, and composite skills
- Experience in animation, illustration, storyboard development
- Strong in digital file organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work and manage multiple projects independently
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail and ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Self-Starter, motivated, ability to work independently
- Embraces work with a sense of urgency and persistence
- Takes initiative, is solution oriented and follows through on projects/requests until there is resolution
- Builds positive working relationships with internal colleagues
- Professional style of verbal and written communication
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED; at least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- 3-5 years Graphic Design experience with an emphasis on digital
- Expert with Adobe Creative Suite
- HTML experience
- Must understand the nuances of digital design