Responsible for the beverage service to Beverage/Food Servers in an assigned service station ensuring efficient and prompt service for restaurant customers.
Pearl River Resort Associates are required, on a continual basis to…
Adhere to any and all company and departmental policies, practices and procedures.
Contribute to a safe work environment, through compliance with established safety guidelines, identifying potential safety hazards, and reporting same to the appropriate person for proper resolution.
Maintain a professional departmental, company and community reputation.
- Responsible for the mixing and serving alcoholic beverage and/or non-alcoholic beverages according to established recipes and procedures.
- Responsible for prompt, efficient and courteous beverage service to customers in accordance with company policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintaining a neat and clean bar station on a continual basis.
- Monitors customer needs on a continual basis ensuring all beverage requests will be promptly fulfilled.
- Maintains and track the established cash bank for the outlet assigned, utilizing the established POS system.
- Maintain a good working relationship and provide daily detailed communications with the Beverage Manager, the Beverage Shift Supervisors, Food and Beverages Leaders and other co-workers in producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation.
- Responsible for receiving, issuing and keeping necessary records of liquor store and supplies.
- Assists other beverage personnel with maintenance (side work, opening/closing duties) as necessary.
- Follow all of the CARE guidelines when serving alcohol to all of our guests.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
AGE and GAMING:
21 years of age or above.
Gaming property – Must be able to obtain and maintain a gaming license issued by the Choctaw Gaming Commission.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED is required. One (1) year of previous bartending experience is preferred or must attend and pass the Pearl River Resort Bartending School.
Must be able to pass the Basic Math Test with 85%, must take the required testing identified for this position
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required. Must be Serv-Safe certified or certifiable with-in 180 days. Must be C.A.R.E. (Controlling Alcohol Risks Effectively) certified before starting to work.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees and one on one.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Essential responsibilities include light to moderate physical ability such as lift or maneuver at least fifty (50) pounds. Perform position responsibilities and excessive standing/walking 90% of the shift and/or essential functions on slippery or wet surfaces. Must be able to work while wearing latex, vinyl, or rubber gloves. Bending, stooping and stretching of arms during assigned shift.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an Associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. When on the casino floor, the noise level increases to loud. When on the casino floor or other designated areas may be subjected to tobacco smoke.
Due to the unpredictable nature of the hospitality/entertainment industry, Associates must be able to work varying-schedules to reflect the business needs of the property.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.