- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: 4 years of related experience
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Engineering Technology
- Leads training needs for technology tools, software applications, and SOP’s.
- Understands relational data sets for equipment and feeders and able to generate reports from such data.
- Ensures detailed procedures and checklists are in place to document that equipment is installed and energized to the project requirements, applicable standards, as well as customer requirements and specifications.
- Assembles project information that documents that the installation conforms to project requirements, applicable standards as well as customer requirements.
- Collects and enters data for KPI reporting and visual reporting.
- Provide support material and reports to project leads as required.
- Provide support for commissioning activities.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.