Perform all functions associated with the pouring operation.
Level I Math; Level I Reading (SOPs, Daily Furnace Schedule, Daily Molding Schedule, Work Instructions).
- Pour molds and perform all responsibilities associated with this function per Melt SOP 0100.
- Prepare and inspect pouring areas and molds for pouring.
- Conduct ladle treatments as required by SOP or Work Instructions.
- Insure that the ladles needed for pouring receive the required preheat as defined in Melt SOP 0100.
- Assist in the clean up of furnace platforms and the removal of scrap and slag build-up under and around furnaces.
- Perform housekeeping functions as needed to keep pouring areas in a neat and safe condition.
- Maintain pouring equipment.
- Shakeout functions: hauling sand and pulling castings from the Tru Flow Line.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Drug Free Workplace