Would you like to work for a premier manufacturing company in Petaluma that is in the business of saving lives? If so, this could be the job for you! We are looking for qualified candidates to work in production, generating castings from molds and prepare them for assembly. Must be precise and detail oriented!
ResponsibilitiesCast materials into different types of production molds.
· Understand basics of silicone layup technique and fabric reinforcements.
· De-mold parts after materials catalyze, and perform any specific cleaning, trimming, or tooling required.
· Clean and maintain molds between pours.
· Work to achieve a basic understanding of materials and compounds used for casting in the department.
· Organize and maintain work-space, tools and equipment used in performance of duties.
· Maintain logs and documentation used to track production runs.
· Re-order supplies as necessary.
· Other duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- detail oriented
- High School
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.