Booming Home Improvement Industry! Take advantage of this boom by joining System Pavers team as an Outside Sales Representatives.
Why work at System Pavers?
Home Improvement sales are at an all-time high! 90% of Americans are staying home and focusing on improving their homes. Outdoor living is the strongest category. Our marketing generated leads are up! Take advantage of this boom by selling the most amazing product.
As an Outside Sales Representative with System Pavers, you will be surrounded by people who are passionate in providing excellent customer service and are committed to our amazing culture. We encourage personal development and growth paving the way to success. You will be part of a team who enjoys enriching the lives of our homeowners by creating an outdoor living space where they can relax and enjoy their family and friends.
Take a moment to explore our amazing culture here!
In our Outside Sales Representative role, you will:
- Contact and develop pre-qualified leads that are generated by our own marketing department.
- Conduct in-home consultations with homeowners where you will present solutions with project estimates and custom design options.
Does this sound like you?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of career successes.
- A keenly developed competitive nature.
- Outgoing personality with a professional disposition.
What we provide:
- An uncapped earning potential can average $7,000-$15,000 monthly including bonuses!
- We offer a solid pathway to a successful and fulfilling work-life.
- Benefits package includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401k!
A background check will be conducted for this position. You must be able to qualify for our driving insurance.
System Pavers is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. System Pavers will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.