Sales Engineering / Account Management Intern m/f/d - Duesseldorf, Germany
We can't predict what the future holds, but we know Texas Instruments will have a part in shaping it.
Are you an early technology adopter and want a glimpse of the latest products before anyone else? A Technical Sales Engineer internship may be a fit for you. Combine your technical skills with selling and marketing skills to help our customers solve their most challenging problems, and to develop and deliver innovative solutions across various end equipments. Technical Sales Engineers at TI work directly with customers to ensure TI technologies are in the world’s next-generation innovations.
Technical Sales Engineer Intern responsibilities include:
- Gain hands-on experience in one of our Field Sales Offices (FSO) learning the Technical Sales Engineer role and how we conduct business with our customers
- Learn how our Technical Sales force engages with TI’s business units
- Work on hands-on, challenging projects and have opportunities to present your findings to leaders, including running a market analysis, customer case studies, running a project kick off, choosing high growth accounts, and making a final intern presentation
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering or related field
- Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA or higher
- Ability to effectively balance strong technical skills with solid relationship-building capabilities
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written, verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people across various functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their career and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
- We’re different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice, and look forward to hearing yours. Meet the people of TI
- Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
About Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day - from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.