endevis LLC is working with a client that specializes in alternative energy. Our client experiencing tremendous growth, and are looking for a full-cycle recruiter to join their team. This person will have previous recruiting experience in engineering and manufacturing. This person will have extensive knowledge in using LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, and other boards when sourcing for candidates.
- Prescreen and submit a diverse slate of qualified candidates
- Place calls and send email to potential candidates regarding open positions
- Perform candidate interviews with new candidates according to guidelines
- Present and educate potential opportunities to candidates according to skill set involved
- Follow up with candidates for feedback and permission to submit resume to managers
- Become familiar with internal customer guidelines for submitting prescreened candidates.
- Build relationships with Coordinators, Recruiters, Management and Administrative staff
- Obtain candidate feedback from interview and manage data integrations.
- Manage all Permanent and Temporary Vendor Relationships, cradle to grave
- Send New Hire Documents to new employees and retrieve when necessary
- Maintain relationship with candidates, including inquiring about referrals when new positions become available
- Act as Corporate Recruiter delegate when coworkers are out of the office and unavailable
- May process internal candidates, as well as completing the necessary paperwork to ensure correct data is processed
- Identifies sources of candidates, initiates and maintains relationships with outside sources
- Able to work with external recruiting vendors to meet company needs
- Responsible for inputting and maintaining accurate data within the applicant tracking systems
- Manages all day-to-day recruiting activities within the area. Communicates updates, changes, and issues to the Human Resources Department
- Ensures that requisitions and job descriptions are up to date prior to recruiting for a position
- Makes competitive offers to external candidates while maintaining internal equity
- Process unsolicited resumes. Maintain all resumes on file
High School diploma or equivalent (required)
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources (preferable)
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.