Homecare Services Coordinator
Make More Than a Living
Are you looking for a career where you can use your results-driven expertise to fulfill your passion of making a difference in the lives of the elderly? Do you love building and maintaining working relationships with others that improve their quality of life? If so, Comfort Keepers has a job for you!
Comfort Keepers is seeking a dedicated, driven individual for our Perrysburg, Ohio office in the position of Homecare Services Coordinator. The Homecare Services Coordinator is responsible for providing engaged, extraordinary service to Seniors in the area by orchestrating, monitoring and supervising all requests for service, as well as coordinating communication between all team members, other providers and client family members.
- 401(k) with Pre-Tax and Roth options and Employer Match begin the first of the month following 90 days from the date of hire.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short/Long Term Disability benefits available the first of the month following 30 days from date of hire for full-time employees.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time accrue for full-time employees during the first full paycheck, and may be used immediately after accrued.
- Opportunity for advancement and growth within the company.
- Orchestrating, monitoring and supervising the care and communicating care coordination details to all team members, other providers, and family members.
- Directly manages a team of caregivers.
- Schedules shifts and hours 2 weeks or more in advance by coordinating caregiver qualifications and availability to clients needs.
- Identifies and addresses scheduling issues (i.e. call offs, no shows, etc.) and uses independent judgment to evaluate alternative solutions and implement established policies for immediate resolution.
- Uses independent discretion to manage work/schedule priority based on client/business needs and engages the proper resources to develop an effective and efficient schedule.
- Analyzes, evaluates and forecasts current hours and staffing levels against established sales goals and makes recommendations to aid in maintaining proper staffing levels.
- Creates schedules that maximize the client experience, meet caregiver needs, and control overall agency costs (e.g., overtime).
- Participates in the on-call rotation by carrying the agency’s emergency cellular phone on a rotating basis. While on-call, handles all client, caregiver, and scheduling issues that occur and conducts all new client intakes as needed.
- Works highly collaboratively with the Client Care, HR, and Sales teams to ensure the platinum experience for clients and highly motivated, engaged caregivers.
- High School diploma and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. College degree in related field preferred. Knowledge of office procedures and health care also preferred.
- Requires proficiency in word processing and computer skills (Office, Excel). Will need to master additional software including WellSky.
- Must possess above average human relations, customer service, problem-solving, and organizational skills. Must be able to work under time pressures and manage multiple demands simultaneously. Extreme attention to details is essential. Excellent telephone and communication skills are necessary. Must be a team player willing to share information and work cooperatively with other members of the management team and caregiving staff.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned.
- Office environment.
Position Physical Demands:
- Walking, sitting, and standing with lifting limited to files and records typically not expected to exceed 5 pounds in weight.
- Extended time at a computer work screen and on the telephone.
Start your healthcare career today, apply now!
This position is open at our Perrysburg office.
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort Keepers considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.