“You are applying for a position with a franchisee or licensee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. Franchisees and licensees are independent business organizations, who will be your only employer if hired, and who are responsible for their own employment practices, including setting their own wage and benefit programs.“
LucWork Enterprises, a franchisee of Taco Bell, is a family run business that has operated locally for 38 years. We take great pride in our restaurant culture and truly appreciate everyone that chooses to work with us.
Our Shift Leaders are responsible for the Taco Bell guest experience. Shift Leaders lead the overall day to day operations of the restaurant while maintaining our positive work culture. It is a position for friendly, helpful individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Successful Shift Leaders should posses the ability to multitask, commitment to keep our restaurants and Team Members safe, the love of teaching, and the drive to exceed our guest's expectations. Applicants, 18 and older, may apply for the Shift Lead position.
As Shift Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Supervising a staff of 6 or more employees on each shift
- Training, coaching and development of Team Members
- Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality
- Executing administrative duties including balancing of cash drawers, inventory counts, and food safety standards
Reasons to choose us:
- An incredible culture that encourages personal development and support
- Starting pay of $14.25 or more
- Flexible Scheduling that works around your needs
- Free Food with the ability to dream up your own products.
- Excellent opportunities for advancement.
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance for qualifying employees
- A high school diploma or University degree preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to calculate and analyze data
- Must be able to tolerate standing, walking, and stooping during 90% of shift time.
- Able to lift 35-50 pounds
- Use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrist
- Must have good manual dexterity to be able to work rapidly and accurately during rush periods.