The Hospice Home Registered Nurse provides patient centered end of life care in the Hospice Home. The RN implements the plan of care and coordinates care with other disciplines such as, social work, Certified Nursing Assistant, volunteers, chaplain, physician and medical director with a focus on symptom management and comfort for both the patient and their family unit.
- Associates degree, diploma or BSN degree in Nursing or willing to obtain BSN within 6 years of accepting the position
- Minimum of one year of nursing in a clinical setting
Home health or hospice experience
- National certification for Hospice and Palliative care
- Working knowledge of Epic
- Registered Nurse
- CPR Certification required prior to patient contact
Other skills or knowledge
- Knowledge of state, federal and JCAHO regulations
- Computer skills ability to complete charting in an electronic medical record
- Ability to work independently and execute own work load
- Analytical skills in order to critically think and problem solve
Job seekers will be afforded equal opportunity regardless of their race, ethnicity, veteran status or disability status.
Experience the OSF culture and community by clicking here.