Now hiring a Level 1 Computer Technician for a Managed IT Solutions Provider in Pensacola and the surrounding areas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides first response support to clients through remote connectivity and telephone communication. They must provide warm, friendly, sincere service to all clients. They must also react promptly to support requests to meet strict service objectives.
-Work in a quickly changing environment and needs to re-prioritize tasks throughout the day with little guidance or supervision.
-Provide Level 1 reactive technical support to clients including desktop and notebook support, printer support, software support, and basic networking utilizing remote access tools, chat support, and telephone support
-Provide Level 1 proactive technical support to clients including patch management, operating system maintenance, malware/virus maintenance and removals, and response to windows alerting utilizing remote access and management tools.
- Resolve hardware and software-related technical issues utilizing existing education, training and experience as well as manufacturer knowledge bases, documented fixes, and other technical articles.
- Create and update electronic service tickets documenting all correspondence, work performed, referenced resources, and resolution procedures.
- Create, update and maintain key network and asset information securely and confidentially.
- Properly escalate support requests to Level 2 service board that are out of scope or capability.
- Routinely follow-up on open service tickets to meet service objectives.
- Provide bench-level repairs to desktops and notebooks of all makes and models including individual hardware component diagnostics, repair and/or replacement, and operating system re-installation.
Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 • Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010 software• Office productivity plugins such as Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash Player, and Java• Anti-malware and Anti-virus software• Backup software and retention policies (full, incremental, differential)• Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware)• Security, Wireless• TCP/IP WAN, LAN, WLAN• IPSEC VPN• NAT/PAT• MAPI, POP, IMAP Recommended Certifications:• Network+• Security+• Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)• Microsoft Office Specialist•
PAY | $ 14.00 - $17.00/hr DOE
SCHEDULE | Monday-Friday, regular business hours. Work is done remotely and there will be occasional required “on-call” shifts for weekends and afterhours
REQUIREMENTS | Must pass pre-employment background check and drug screen. Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two year college or technical school; six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
TEL Staffing complies with regulations enforced by the EEOC.
This position is Temp OR Temp to Hire. No benefits offered during Temp period.