Infosys– EAISBPM, – LEAD CONSULTANT– Pega
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Lead Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Pennington, NJ. This position may require relocation
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 6 years of experience in in depth hand’s on application development experience in Pega PRPC v6.x/v7.x and Pega frameworks
• Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
• Should be certified CLSA ( Part 1 ) in Pega PRPC v6.x/v7.x
• Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management)
• Experience in working on various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors etc.
• Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
• Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
• Works in conjunction with Program Manager to size, manage scope and risk
• Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional requirements, and commits to Customer Success.
• Experience and desire to work in Global offshore/onshore model.
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
State / Region / Province