Licensed Mental Health Professional
NHSC LOAN REPAYMENT AVAILABLE!
Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Indiana Department of Correction.
We are currently seeking a fulltime Licensed Mental Health Professional to join our team at Pendleton Correctional Institution located in Pendelton, Indiana.
The Licensed Mental Health Professional provides mental health case management services to patients in a correctional setting and consults with a multi-disciplinary team in providing comprehensive mental health care, including: intake and assessments, crisis intervention, treatment planning, and providing individual and group therapy.
- Masters level degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution required
- Active Indiana mental health professional license: LSW, LCSW, LMHC, LMHC-A
- Must show current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification
- Minimum of two years’ experience with direct care for individuals with mental illness preferred
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable
Full time, Days Shift
*EARN A $5,000 BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM FULL-TIME*
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.