The Market Success Manager promotes practice development by establishing and maintaining relationships with physician offices and other local community sources to drive awareness of oncology services in the local market and promote education, collaboration, and high-quality oncology care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the guidance of the Regional Vice President of Operations and support from the Marketing & Corporate Communications department, the responsibilities are as follows:
- Function collaboratively with regional management and the 21st Century Oncology physicians to develop and implement marketing programs to educate and collaborate amongst providers
- Visit physician offices with practice information and promotional material for 21st Century Oncology, in order to build effective integrated cancer care relationships.
- Analyze care patterns, insurance profitability and competitive landscape to create and execute an efficient canvassing strategy.
- Adapt marketing plan to changes within the region, including adjusting competitive dynamics, shifting insurance arrangements, new technologies and changes at local treatment centers.
- Assist the regional management and physician staff with networking, media advertising, organizing events, planning and/or sponsoring conferences and participating in appropriate business, charitable and other local organizations.
- Coordinate with managers and physicians to assist in establishing and maintaining relationships with other healthcare providers both internally and externally.
- Understand competing radiation therapy centers and work with senior management and the center's physicians to develop offensive and defensive strategies.
- Provide monthly reports on activities and office visits.
- Manage expenses to meet budgetary and compliance/legal requirements, including tracking of non-monetary compensation to physicians to ensure compliance with annual Stark Law limit.
- Maintain attendance according to scheduled days and hours and appropriate dress and appearance standards, according to company policy.
- Attend mandatory company training sessions as required by state/federal law where applicable.
RESPONSIBILITIES may include but are not limited to the following:
- Relationship Management
- Maintain database of physicians including their demographics, specialty and other relevant information.
- Physician Practice visits
- Work with manager and the center's physicians to prioritize office visits.
- Coordinate formal presentations at physician practices and provide them and their staff with information about the physicians, technology, accepted insurance and other relevant information
- Coordinate meetings with 21st Century radiation oncologists and other physicians to encourage peer-to-peer communication.
- Track office visits, including type of visit and collateral materials used in database.
- Clinic Tours / Open Houses
- Coordinate lunch presentations or after-hours tours for physicians and their staff.
- Provide external physicians with relevant technical and clinical information.
- Work with corporate marketing department to develop appropriate presentation materials for the 21st Century Oncology physicians and staff.
- Research and participate in Community Events as directed by RVP and consistent with market strategy
- American Cancer Society
- Susan G. Komen
- Chamber of Commerce
- Public Relations Association
- Networking Organizations
- Advertising / Press Releases
- Work with corporate marketing to outline key information for advertising and press releases, including new physicians, new technology, community events or other recent news.
- Coordinate material development with 21st Century Oncology physicians and managers.
- Web / Digital Marketing
- Ensure information on cancer specific websites is accurate, including physicians, technology, and recent news.
- Monitor competitor websites and digital marketing campaigns.
- Monitor 21st Century Oncology web-based marketing campaigns within the region and identify missed opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Skills in MS Office. Must be able to create and update spreadsheets in Excel, create and update presentations in PowerPoint and create and update forms in Adobe Acrobat.
- Skills in oral and written business communications.
- Ability to communicate with employees, physicians and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be able to establish and sustain productive business relationships with physicians and their office staff.
- Ability to think, react and make rational decisions under pressure.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and to ensure accuracy of reports and data.
- Ability to create a team environment.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree from 4-year university program.
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience, preferably in healthcare
CONFIDENTIAL AND SENSITIVE INFORMATION:
- Must properly control the release of proprietary and confidential information.
Job Description Clause:
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.