UnityPoint Clinic is actively recruiting for a Vascular Surgeon to join our Peoria, IL team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a new or experienced BC/BE Vascular Surgeon. We continue to experience tremendous growth and seek a Surgeon who is ready to be busy day one. This is an exceptional opportunity in a wonderful midwestern community. This is a hospital employed position.
- Large loyal employed referral base that looks for vascular disease
- 2 wound care sites with additional loyal referral sources
- Complete Vascular Surgery Hybrid Suite for your use
- Additional dedicated peripheral angio suites available
- Experienced Open and Endovascular staff
- Block time scheduling available
- Ability to perform all aspects of arterial and venous disease
- Full reading access in busy office and hospital based vascular ultrasound labs
- Full time APP
- Some general surgery resident coverage
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Experienced staff, both clinical and non-clinical who are known for a high-quality patient experience.
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Additional details by request from group
- Majority of cases done at our primary hospital in Peoria. Endovascular cases can be done at two other local sites if desired.
- Clinic hours 2 days per week; Surgery and Cath lab; Inpatient Rounding
- Call requirement is 1:3
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member to improve the health of the people and communities we serve
- Interest and experience further expanding our existing program a plus
- Provide the best outcome for every patient every time
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Vascular Surgery
- RP RVI certification
- Comfortable with broad based endovascular surgery techniques including carotid, abdominal/aortic, peripheral arterial and venous disease
- Open operative procedures as well as interventional catheter-based procedures
- Thoracic exp helpful but not required
- Hold an unrestricted license to practice medicine and surgery in the state of Illinois
- Eligible to work in the United States
Please contact Leah Olsen, Physician and Provider Recruiter, at 309-672-4868 or Leah.Olsen@unitypoint.org