QC - Hospitalist NP or PA - UnityPoint Health - Trinity Muscatine, IA
Trinity Muscatine Campus is a level IV 80-bed hospital in Muscatine, IA. It is a full-service hospital including a newly renovated ED, Radiology services, new surgical suites, and medical and surgical ICU services. Our hospital is also supported be our on-campus outpatient clinics as well as our Quad Cities Hospitalist team.
Our Hospitalist Program is an example of providing quality, seamless care for our patients. This program provides 24/7, 365 days year coverage and offers an appealing rotation schedule that offers great work/life balance.
Program Overview / Job Description:
- Well established, 24-member team (17 Physicians & 4 Advanced Practitioners) and growing team in the Quad Cities is adding Muscatine support to their team.
- Provider request driven schedule - flexible and accommodating
- Excellent multi-specialty support
- Fully integrated system with clinic and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Competitive salary with sign on bonus
- Full benefits: medical, vision, dental, 401K, CME allowance & more
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please feel free to contact Erin Gende, Physician & Provider Recruiter at (309) 779-7954 or at email@example.com
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member to improve the health of the people and communities we serve
- Best outcome, Every patient, Every time
- Work as one team
- Connect with each person treating them with courtesy, compassion, empathy and respect
- Commit to the best outcomes and highest quality
- Pursue greatness
- Inpatient Experience is preferred
- Hold a current and unrestricted license or certification, as applicable, in the Advanced Practitioner's field of practice in the state(s) in which Advanced Practitioner provides services
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to work as a team member
- Hold current and unrestricted state and federal authority to prescribe and administer medications as necessary or appropriate to the Advanced Practitioner's field of practice