POSITION SUMMARY: The Salt Water Disposal (“SWD“) Well Attendant is responsible for maintaining equipment and fluid levels to ensure compliance with regulatory and environmental agencies and to provide excellent service to our customers.
- Maintains daily required regulatory agency documentation.
- Timely completes all required documentation.
- Accurately tracks disposal volumes received.
- Utilizes Microsoft Excel and other computer based programs to accurately track and report information.
- Communicates SWD maintenance and regulatory issues effectively and timely.
- Promotes harmonious working relationships with other employees.
- Effectively performs maintenance on all site equipment at all SWD sites that are assigned. This may require driving a Company vehicle between multiple SWD locations.
- Maintains preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance files.
- Performs necessary preventive and corrective maintenance
- Assists with Frac Tank maintenance.
- Capable of diagnosing and resolving issues related to printers and computers that are used as part of an automated SWD well system.
- Supports a culture of safety as a priority.
- Ensures cleaning schedules are followed.
- Ensures proper procedures are utilized.
- Participates and leads tailgate meetings and the JSA job planning process.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Experience in the safety and supervision of others.
- Experience operating and maintaining SWD wells.
- Experience operating a vacuum truck helpful.
- Experience in the oil field industry.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver's license and meets Company MVR standards.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.