KATERRA exists to help transform construction through technology - every process and every product.
We provide end-to-end building services, creating new efficiencies between design, engineering, construction, project management, and more. Our integrated teams apply the principles of technology and manufacturing to the building industry, bringing fresh minds and innovative approaches to remove unnecessary time and costs from construction projects.
At KATERRA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, and bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
The Receptionist plays an integral role in setting the tone for the organization. As the first and last person clients see, the Receptionist is instrumental in ensuring that clients have a pleasant experience when visiting Katerra.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create a positive first impression by promptly greeting and assisting visitors.
- Orchestrate internal Company and external client tours, including scheduling, set-up, and ordering lunches.
- Manage conference room schedule for meetings, tours, and interviews.
- Maintain accurate visitor log.
- Assist in new hire and contractor onboarding by completing documentation, creating badges, assigning workspaces, and coordinating with IT.
- Update and provide data to multiple departments within the business on staffing, key performance indicators and other reporting requirements as requested.
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed.
Required Skills & Experience
- Associate's degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in a receptionist role or similar client-focused position.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proven ability to take initiative and responsibility for completing work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, learning and successfully working in multicultural environments
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Hard working, friendly, highly flexible and adaptive, results-oriented, passionate.
- A self-starter and a team player that will thrive in an organizationally young entrepreneurial environment.
- Intellectually curious and interested in learning all aspects of the organization and the industry.
- Solutions-focused and a proactive self-starter who is always looking for opportunities to improve the organization and solve problems.
- An excellent communicator who seeks first to understand, then to be understood.
- Able to handle multiple initiatives while meeting all deadlines.
- Flexible and able to change directions quickly.
- Data-focused with an incredible attention to detail.
- Exemplifies Katerra Cultural and People Principles.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.